- Features our latest operating system, PAXBiz® powered by Android™
- Adheres to the latest PCI PTS 6.x and SRED security standards
- Accepts contactless, EMV, and magnetic stripe payments
- Features a vivid, four-inch capacitive touchscreen
- Innovative cable design that incorporates high-speed Ethernet, RS232, and USB, as well as optional Power-Over-Ethernet
PAX A35 Smart DeskTop
The A35 is a high-performance, Smart Desktop device, ergonomically designed to address multiple different retail use cases. Based upon PAXBiz powered by Android 10, the A35 is designed to support in-device semi-integration payment applications, or it can be used as a payment input peripheral interfacing to another device that manages the payment application. Easily integrated with any POS system, it is the perfect solution for personalizing the payment experience and offering value-added services at the point of sale, such as loyalty programs, advertising, and data entry (surveys). The A35 adheres to the latest PCI PTS 6.x and SRED payment industry security standards, features a vivid touchscreen display, and has an innovative cable design that provides high-speed Ethernet, as well as Power-Over-Ethernet or USB power. In addition to accepting standard card-based payment, the A35 is equipped to accept touch-less payments such as contactless (NFC) and QR codes.